Preface: I can’t believe I’m doing this.
1. Lost a friend?
Yeah, better lost than kept though.
2. Stayed single almost the whole year?
Nope, surprisingly. 2009 was a very single-y year.
3. Kissed someone new?
4. Had your heart broken?
Nah, it was hurt for a while, but it healed; definitely not broken
5. Had a stalker?
No, thank god.
6. Done something you’ve regretted?
7. Lost someone?
8. Cut class?
9. Were involved in something you’ll never forget?
10. Visited a different country?
11. Cooked a gross meal?
The time I almost set the entire kitchen on fire, maybe
12. Lost something important to you?
13. Got a gift you adore?
14. Tripped over a coffee table?
15. Dyed your hair?
No.. thank god I’m over that stage of my life
16. Came close to losing your life?
17. Went to a party?
I don’t even know how teenagers define parties these days
18. Read a great book?
19. Saw one of your favorite bands/artists live?
Black Eyed Peas
20. Saw someone famous in person?
2010: Your Love Life
1. Did you break up with anyone?
A mutual break-up
2. Were you broken up with?
3. Did you get anything for Valentine’s day?
4. Did you meet anyone special?
5. Did you fall in love?
2010: Friends and Enemies
1. Did you meet any new friends this year?
2. Did you dislike anyone?
3. Did you make any new enemies?
4. Did you resolve any fights?
Didn’t have any to resolve
5. Did you grow apart from anyone?
Yes but inevitable
6. Do you have any regrets when it comes to your friendships?
2010: Your BIRTHDAY!
1. Did you have a cake?
Yes, red velvet!
2. Did you have a party?
3. Did you get any presents?
4. If so what was the best thing you got?
2010: All about YOU
1. Did you change at all this year
Perhaps a bit more optimistic
2. Did you dye your hair?
3. Did you get your hair cut?
A trim by myself
4. Did you change your style?
More Gap-y clothing
5. Were you in school?
6. Did you get good grades?
More or less, yes
7. Did you have a job?
Yes, tutoring! :]
8. Did you drive?
9. Did you own a car?
10. Did anyone close to you give birth?
… umm, no, thank god.
11. Did you move at all?
12. Did you go on any vacations?
… no, depressing .
13. Would you change anything about yourself now?
Lose a bit of weight I suppose
2010: Wrap Up.
1. Was 2010 a good year?
Academically it was challenging.
Socially it was awkward (surprise, surprise)
Romantically it was good
2. Do you think 2011 will top 2010?
I confess that in 2010 I…
() stayed single for the whole year
(x) made out in/on a car
() kissed in the snow
() celebrated Halloween
(x) kissed in the rain
(x) had your heart hurt
(x) broke someone else’s heart
( ) had a stalker
( ) mooned someone
( ) went over the minutes on your cell phone
(x) had a good relationship with someone.
() someone questioned your sexual orientation
( ) came out of the closet
( ) gotten pregnant
( ) had an abortion
(x ) had/have a relationship with someone you’ll never forget
(x) done something you’ve regretted
( ) kissed under mistletoe
(x) painted a picture
(x) wrote a poem
(x) ran a mile
(x) shopped at Hollister or Abercrombie and Fitch
() posted a blog on MySpace
() visited a foreign country
(x) cut in a line of waiting people
(x) told someone you were busy when you weren’t
() partied to celebrate the new year
(x) cooked a disastrous meal
(x) lost something/someone important to you
(x) lied about how old you were
(x) prank called someone
In 2010 I…
[x] broke a promise
[x] fallen out of love
[x] cried over a broken heart
[x] disappointed someone close
[x] hid a secret
[x] pretended to be happy
[ ] slept under the stars
 kept your new years resolution
[x] forgot your new years resolution
[x] met someone who changed your life
 met one of your idols
[x] changed your outlook on life
[x] sat home all day doing nothing
[x] pretended to be sick
 left the country
 almost died
[x] given up on something/someone important to you
 lost something expensive
[x] learned something new about yourself
[ x] tried something you normally wouldn’t try and liked it
[x] made a change in your life
[x] found out who your true friends were
[x] met great people
[x ] stayed up til sunrise
[x] cried over the silliest thing
[x] was never home on weekends
 got into a car accident
[x] had friends who were drifting away from you
[ ] had someone close to you die
 had a high cell phone bill
[ ]spent most of your money on food
[ ] had a fist fight
[x] went to the beach with your best friend(s)
[x] saw a celebrity
[x] gotten sick
 liked more than 5 people at the same time
[x] became closer with a lot of people